Job Description: Application Developer manages all aspects of the application development process for those business applications that support the administrative or operation functions of the company or the applications needed to serve customer effectively. Activities include analyze, design, construct, train and implement application system. Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer / client requests or events as they occur and developing solutions to problem utilizing format education and judgment.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Demonstrated ability to work with Business Development Manager and customers to clarify requirements and clear articulate concerns or recommendations that aid in the technical design.
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with customers, stakeholders and team members.
- Candidates should be familiar with Enteprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Human Resource Management (HRM) development life cycle, he/she shall be going through the entire life cycle.
- Strong problem-solving, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong aptitude towards innovation.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Work with Business Development Manager to conduct Functional Acceptance Test (FAT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to analyze and understand complex business processes.
- Focus on software development with an initial focus on the development and support of web applications. Additional responsibilities included system analysis, design and development of user interfaces, creating and managing MSSQL database and store procedures, testing, implementation, planning and documentation.
- Skills in SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports would be added advantage.